Pay anyone in the country, from your utility company to the babysitter, with our secure online system.
- Pay any individual or company in the country
- No monthly service charge for consumers with an INB checking account (other fees may apply for gift checks or rush orders)
- Save time and money
- Payee information saved for future use
- Secure encrypted access
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Safer than mailing paper checks
- Payments generally credited faster
Account to Account
Do you want the convenience of transferring funds between your accounts at various banks? Use our secure Account to Account transfer. This can be used with your INB checking, savings or money market account.
- Schedule a single transfer
- Schedule and manage repeating transfers
- Set up and manage transfer reminders or cancel a transfer
In INB online bill pay, click on the Transfer Money tab, then click on Add an Account. Follow the instructions to set up the transfer. After completion of this step, you must wait two business days. During this time, Checkfree will make two test deposits and one test withdrawal into the account you are adding. Look online at the transactions of the account you are adding to identify the test deposits. After this verification, go back to the Transfer Money tab in INB online bill pay and enter the two deposits to verify you own the account. Once this is complete, you are ready to transfer funds between the accounts.
Weekly transfer limits are visible on the Transfer Money tab after you schedule the first transfer.